10.24.2007

so i've finally decided to post something. it's not for lack of inspiration but instead lack of time. i've been ridiculously busy....and evidently at the moment slightly uninspired--since it's taken about 20 minutes to decide to write the above. nice. so here are two of my thoughts for today.

1. i have decided to seriously consider reviving my dormant-since-college golf game. of course...i need some gear.

2. i really love my kiddos at school. they are really funny. for instance, i had a student who talks and cuts up all the time. neat kid, but he was getting on m last nerve. one day, i was glaring at him for disrupting the class and he says, "oh. she's looking at me firmly." i couldn't help but laugh. he's hilarious. ah...the beauty of the 6th grade.

oh...and some good news. I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!! How exciting is that???