11.11.2005

"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - 'mank' and 'ind'. What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind." --Jack Handey

I'm a little upset that I don't get to see the Tech game this weekend since it isn't televised. I know OSU has yet to win a conference game, but does that mean that there are fans who DON'T want to see the game?! I think not. It's our last away game of the season, and I for one would like to see the action. But alas. I'll have to go sit in my car and listen to it on the radio...I can't get good radio reception in my apartment. Oh well.

Anyway...I have a serious lack of interesting material for this here blog it seems. Nothing worth ranting about has happened since I switched jobs. And I've been very bored lately...and I doubt everyone wants to read miles of rants about Harry Potter. So I'll spare my very small audience.

I will be experiencing my first real opera on Sunday. I'm very excited about this. I'm taking my mom to the opera for her birthday. She hasn't been to one since college so it should be very fun.

So yeah. That's about all the interesting occurances in my life. Other than that...it's been a whole lot of boring nothing. But whatever. Exciting or not...it's still my life, and thankfully nothing is falling apart...yet.

And who knew I could write so much about absolutely nothing?