11.03.2005

1. so far the new job is...well...it's there. i'm still adjusting, but i think i'll make it...at least i probably won't die from a work related cause today.

2. i had some fun with the emily and the chad last weekend...and i get to have amy bettis baby shower fun times this weekend! i'm very excited about my pseudo-neice, kate. i even have pictures of her on my frige. my only problem is limiting myself in the shower gift department. i'm already so attached to this little girl that i want to buy her everything...only being in social services doesn't really allow for that...so...i must pace myself...especially since she's not even here yet!

3. we are steadily approaching my favorite time of the year...and i'm VERY excited about that.

so all in all...not a bad week on my end...although it was slightly tragic with the change and all, but hey...at least i've had some good cake!