5.02.2005

...lunches with amy and one guy from italy
...singing really loud in the car for five straight hours and getting really hoarse
...hanging out with my fabulous mom, sister, and brother-in-law
...being the only single person in the young married adult bible study class because you are playing third wheel to your sister and brother-in-law
...chai cream frappuchinos from starbucks
...watching hours of law and order on tnt
...my grandad's hamburgers
...my grandad's outlandish stories
...seeing old friends
...sunday afternoon thai food
...friday's with no work
ah yes...weekends in lubbock.

**I neglected to mention the run in Amy and I had with the elfvator in FBC, Lubbock. It was amazing in every way. However, I am sad to report that the elfvator is now more. It has been renamed the elevator.