3.28.2005

Things I've learned lately...

1. One can in no way accurately predict what will happen in the NCAA Tournament.
2. I love spring time and 75 degree days.
3. Finding an outstanding clothing bargain will make a girl's day.
4. The cowbell is never out of musical style...or at least in church it isn't. Sometimes a song just needs some cowbell.
5. How much fun I have doing nothing specific with wonderful friends who just make me smile (especially when fajitas and Misty and Emily are involved even if Joe T's isn't open).
6. I may be addicted to the Starbucks non-fat chai tea latte.
7. If you can't find any fun to be had, create some.
8. Bowling alleys make you smell weird.
9. When someone comes up and askes for money, it's not up to me to decide what said person will do with the money or whether or not they were even telling the truth. I should help them regardless.
10. Chocolate leprechauns from the Emerald Isle are magically delicious. (Thanks, Emily!)