2.21.2005

no more mold

Emily said my post was getting moldy...

My life as a soap opera. Coming soon to my blog.

No...really...it is. It seems more than just my hormone crazed adolescent boys have a crush on me...and it is frightening. I need a guy to pose as my "boyfriend" so they'll leave me alone. Any takers? Seriously though. Things are getting a little nutty around here. I think at some point on Friday I stepped out of my world and into a parallel universe where grown men get into some apparently serious like and then act like they're 12 about it. And honestly...this NEVER happens to me. I'm everyone's sister...not the girl that guys get crushes on...or at least I never knew about it before. Now some of my kids know...how I don't know...and that is a recipe for disaster and humiliation...and a sure fire way to get a big fat no out of me. It's fun. And by fun I mean embarrassing...not because of the person involved...but because of ALL the people involved because someone has no boundaries and it isn't me. All in a day's work I suppose. I don't know what I did. But oh well. Funny...but no. And not just no. But oh no.

On a lighter note...
Mat Kearney is being loaded into my i-tunes as we speak. He rocks.

There, Em. No more mold.