1.03.2005

So I had a whole post finished and published...and then subsequently decided to change it. It was entirely too boring. So...anyone have anything exciting to say? I sure don't. I have found myself in my post-holiday slump...when I would rather be on vacation than at work...wondering why I am not independently wealthy which would enable me to be the best "lady of leisure" ever...so one and so forth... But alas. It was obviously not meant to be...at least at the present time. Maybe in the very near future.

I was thinking awhile ago about how many things changed last year in my life. Let's not recap it and pretend as though we did. Anyway, I hope this year is slightly more exciting and slightly less dramatic. Well, I do have an affinity and a flare for the dramatic so perhaps we'll keep the drama and add more excitement. Maybe this year I'll actually get to go somewhere that requires a passport. That would be cool. Perhaps I'll actually master snowboarding while in the mountains of California. That trip is in the works. Oh...as a sidebar...anyone know where I can get cheap airfare? And by cheap...I mean C-H-E-A-P. If you do, please let me know.

Well...enough of this. I'm going to find something mindless to do until 5 o'clock. Catch you on the flipside...of what you ask...use your imagination...