1.13.2005

Man.

I'm so glad it is Thursday. I've had to be in the classroom all this week...except for the day I spent sick on my couch which was a good day considering the alternative. And I still have another week of prevention education in the classroom. I'm so glad I'm not a teacher. However, having to teach this week has given me a greater appreciation for people like my mom and my friends who are teachers...even greater than the appreciation I developed from one year of substitute teaching. I don't think I'd want to do that job. Now the vacation is a different story...I do want that. However, I do like my counselor job when I get to see a bunch of different people in my office. It's not a bad gig since I don't have to deal with the behavior management side most of the time. So I give props to all teachers. You truly deserve a raise.