1.18.2005

Daydreaming...

Oh what I would give to be independently wealthy and not have to work...for money at least. I'd still work...doing volunteer/pro bono work...and travel...and support causes/people. It would be awesome... Ahhh...how relaxing...how fabulous. Well...a girl can dream. Especially since that isn't likely to happen while I'm young enough to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong. I like my job. I like being a counselor. Hanging around with teenagers all day isn't so bad most of the time, but it can and does wear on a girl. I couldn't not work though. I'd get too bored. I need to have an occupation of some sort. I would just like to be free to do what I want. That's all. So if you know any single, attractive, Godly men who could support the aforementioned lifestyle...well...we should talk. :)