1.26.2005

Confessions...

I feel as though I should make a few confessions...not for any particular reason...since it really isn't a secret.

1. I sing rather loudly in my car. That's right. I'm that girl one lane over having the time of her life belting out a tune. Don't laugh. You do it too.

2. This is in reference to a dare recently issued to me by Melissa. We'll address it at a later date since I have just now changed my mind about making public the nature of the dare. But Melissa...it's more ridiculous than previously thought...so I'm out.

3. I still have secret delusions of being a "rockstar". Maybe I'll start a band...it's a thought.

4. My doctor makes me pay way to much money for allergy medicine that makes me sneeze. Go figure. Not really worth confessing...but now you know.

Well...I feel better. I'll post something profound and meaningful tomorrow. What can I say. It's Wednesday, and my brain is tired.

Oh...it's my sister's birthday so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANDY!!!