12.18.2004

Welcome...

Welcome to my world. Enjoy.

So I did something incredibly stupid today...tried to go Christmas shopping. This is when I would pay money to not be a procrastinator. I should really work on breaking that habit. Well...maybe later. But alas...I am not yet finished. I will press on, fight the crowds and traffic, and eventually will prevail!

On a different note...
Men. Let me say one thing. If you have ever hidden behind the marvels of modern technology in order to save face while attempting to procur a date, you should be hung upside down by your toes and flogged with the switch of your choice. I understand that women can be intimidating, but think of the alternative. You could have to go through joys/excrutiating pain of childbirth. Now...do yourselves a favor and use your brains! I don't know any ladies who want to receive a text message or an email or even a voicemail that contains an invitation for a date. COME ON! Rejection can't really be that bad. Is chivalry really THAT dead?